cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Existent Customer Services and Ignorant CSC Analyst

Bromder
Grafter

No Existent Customer Services and Ignorant CSC Analyst

Plusnet why is it so difficult to make a complaint, I recently sent you a formal complaint and so far you have completely ignored it, I have chased on three occasions and still have been ignored.

I phoned today to cancel my services as paying someone for a service that I cannot speak with about issues seams a joke and unfair. I was told that I cannot cancel as a HLE department is dealing with my complaint yet they will not contact me.

Why is it so difficult to just leave Plusnet its almost like Plusnet take enjoyment out of making people miserable.

I don't want compensation for problems and issues you have caused and the hands of your poorly trained and aggressive csc agents, I just want to leave and never speak with you ever again.

18 REPLIES 18
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Re: No Existent Customer Services and Ignorant CSC Analyst

Clearly you are unhappy with PN but have you posted your problems on this forum? If you want help to sort things out your fellow members need to know something about your alleged faults. Sometimes forum members can remedy problems before the CS staff find time to do so, as they monitor this forum only when they have time available.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

The last post from this customer was in 2015 in a similar tone about wanting to leave Plusnet. They were offered similar help then … but did not respond back.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Bromder
Grafter

you know what I actually thought 9 years later Plusnet might of learnt better cs, issue in 2015 I actually had had to to sort myself through openreach as Plusnet refused, but they did at least let me leave there monkeyship, this time however they wont even communicate 

Bromder
Grafter

Morning

Maybe I could of been a little more constructive and asked questions, but Im not sure if anyone would be able to legally advise on here and Im unfortunately at a stage that just getting word to others that this is a very bad company and there conduct towards customer is awful, but here goes:

1. Do I have a right in my contract with Plusnet to be able to make a complaint to them, and for them to acknowledge and then investigate and give me a written conclusion?

2. If Plusnet are not able to resolve my complaint am I entitled to a deadlock letter that clearly references my complaint?

3. If i request to be able to speak with a persons manager should I be allowed?

4. Can Plusnet prevent me from leaving, if I sign up to another company can they prevent that switch?

If any help with the above that would be great

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

You have a right to complain - see the complaint and dispute link at the bottom of every Plusnet website page. Once your account is with the HLE team only they will deal with issues.

If there’s a fault which results in an operational speed less than the guaranteed minimum, which is not fixed within 30 days you are free to exit without ETCs but you MUST allow the business the opportunity to fix it. That means facilitating Openreach access when required.

If the issue cannot be resolved you can request a deadlock letter.

You can then take the issue to the complaints arbiter.

You can simply instruct an alternative supplier to take over the service - if you are still within a minimum contract term you will be charged ETCs.

As noted above you’ve offered no context to your issues so it is difficult to provide relevant and precise advice which might help resolve the issue. Some users have service performance expectations which are way beyond the capabilities of physics - such as the top speed on long lines - something that is not going to be achieved from any supplier.

Ofcom reports high satisfaction ratings from Plusnet customers. I’ve always found support staff to be very helpful, albeit at times markedly frustrated by Openreach!s abject failure. Every occasion of protracted us due resolution has had its cause within BT Openreach.

Over the years I’ve had 3 protracted Openreach outages due to major cable faults into the village. I’ve had no end of other operational issues over several referral accounts - again due to Openreach. In each case Plusnet has been hampered by challenged Openreach performance .

Ultimately if there’s an issue on your line which Openreach are not fixing changing ISP is not going to change your situation, because you don’t get a different line, you just get bilked by a different company. Sen makes claim that they’ll fix such issues … and if they cannot get it fixed (by the same OR folks) they’ll release you from your contract … leaving you in the same place.

This is speculation as you’ve shared no details of the issues.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Bromder
Grafter

Thanks for the reply and info, fortunately I'm one of the lucky rural people who had my Openreach lines upgraded from tin wire to fibre direct to house, my speeds and reliability is amazing, these issues are completely on Plusnet.

I have tried to make a complaint to on two occasions been prevented from doing, even being refused to speak with a manager so that I could make a complaint. I then wrote formal letter complaint for it to be closed down saying someone would get in contact with me, after chasing still no contact, all I have is this HLE department is taking charge for how long they have I do not know and will have to contact then directly myself today.

if you are able to help a few other questions that would be great:

1. Do you have a direct phone contact to the HLE department?

2. Majority of my issues have been a complaints advisor who I was lead to believe works for the Executive Complaints Team and CSC analyst who should of also work in the Executive complaints team, do you know if executive complaints team and HLE team are the same

regards

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

I’ve given this a super user escalation.

Galadriel
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 2

Hello @Bromder

I've sent you a PM asking for more details so we can help sort this out for you. I'm truly sorry for the terrible experience with us. 

Bromder
Grafter

many thanks appreciate the support

Bromder
Grafter

Hi Galadriel

Thanks for the PM and offer of support but unless you escalate my concerns above the HLE manager, you won't be able to help me. I have currently made a complaint again a <Redacted> in HLE and this is the person actively preventing me from make a complaint against her and speaking with her manager.

If you can get in contact with her manager that would be appreciated?

Moderator's note:
Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 98

Hiya @Bromder

Please see our complaints code of practice here; Plusnet Complaints Code of Practice | Help | Plusnet 

I can see the HLE team have updated you on the state of your complaint. We can help with any other queries should you have them.  

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Bromder
Grafter

Hi Sammy

Thats the problem my complaint is against the HLE team, every time i speak with them they refuse to answer any questions and put the phone down on me, its cs at its best

Bromder
Grafter

Hi Sammy yes I have already read the code of practice the HLE team just close down any complaint I raise without any investigation or responses, im also aware of a external scheme that plusnet has signed up to for complaints but HLE team also ignore those procedures

Maybe you could link that one into this post it could help future customers?

Bromder
Grafter

Morning Galadriel and Sammy

Can you please supply me with a direct email and telephone number for the managing director of Plusnet, I have tried all other channels as set out in your code of practice and contacted the HLE department for them to actively prevent me from making a complaint.

As set put in the Ofcom General Conditions Plusnet should allow me this right to make a complaint and with your HLE department preventing this I ask that you supply me with the details of the managing director so that this can be taken further up the chain at the earliest.

I am happy to receive a telephone call from themselve