cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet mobile cant support the LINE APP in my phone

hendon36

Plusnet mobile cant support the LINE APP in my phone

Just switched my mobile Network to Plusnet mobile this month, however, the Plusnet mobile data/network doesn't support or can't access the Line app. It works on other apps on my mobile, it works fine at What`s app and WeChat, but not Line.

Does anyone know how to sort out this issue?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

Re: Plusnet mobile cant support the LINE APP in my phone

I’ve just downloaded, installed and signed up to the LINE app successfully on a Plusnet mobile data connection too. Have you tried deleting the app and re-installing it?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
hendon36

Thanks for your email.  I can open Line App, but can't send a message or call a friend from the Line app.

It works with another network mobile sim card with my phone.

My other family member also tried to use my Plusnet sim card on their phones, and they have had the same issue. 

The Line app doesn't work properly, can't receive and send any messages, can't make a call as well.

Does it work on your Line app?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

Just had a chance to message someone through the LINE app and it sent fine. I wonder if the issue’s caused by the content lock filter which is enabled by default. Seems to affect Facebook for some people.

Might be worth a call to Support (0800-079-1133) to turn the filter off and see if that helps. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet