cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on 145mb download speed after upgrading to full fibre 300mb package from full fibre 145mb pack

Rambo23
Dabbler

Stuck on 145mb download speed after upgrading to full fibre 300mb package from full fibre 145mb pack

Hi guys

I’m stuck / capped on 145mb download speed after upgrading to full fibre 300mb package from full fibre 145mb package

It’s been over a month since the upgrade. In that in time I’ve had a plusnet engineer and 4 bt openreach engineers check everything, numerous calls with plusnet advisors on the phone and no one has been able to find the solution. I’m at my wits end with it now as I’m desperate to get the issue resolved.

I have seen other customers experiencing the same issue so wondered what the solution could be.

BT openreach engineers have checked that the connection to the property is correct and delivering 300mb speed which is it (and they have spliced and re done the connection to be sure).

Running both wired and wireless tests on the home wifi always gives a max speed of 145mb which is the speed of my original full fibre 145 package rather than the full fibre 300 package that I should now be on.

The router being used is plusnet hub 2.
I’m using a cat 7 cable too.

If anyone can help with the solution I would be really grateful.

Thank you