MrKvee
Dabbler

Re: New bill almost 2 months after leaving

I have sent a PM as requested.

Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

@MrKvee wrote:

I have now received ANOTHER bill for another £10. This issue is still not resolved. The DD is cancelled,

Keep a very close eye on your Credit Record. Despite the best efforts of the Plusnet Help Team it might be wise to check that 'the computer' doesn't send the alleged bill to Debt Collectors and damage your credit score.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

"credit score". A meaningless, fictitious number that potential lenders don't see or use.

Credit record/history is the important one. Yes, keep an eye on that.

Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

@newagetraveller wrote:

"credit score". A meaningless, fictitious number that potential lenders don't see or use.

I hear you but your credit score is free and is updated monthly, I get a monthly email from Experian reminding me to log in and check.  Any changes in the number, especially if it reduces, indicates that something is changing in your record that should be investigated.. So whilst the actual number might be meaningless, its usefulness is not.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

MrKvee
Dabbler

Third month running where I have received a bill for yet another £10. Despite being reassured that this is simply a billing error and no money is being taken, I can see Plusnet attempting to take money each month through the cancelled Direct Debit. I've given my details to 4 separate staff members and still this continues. I don't suppose anyone has any idea how I can finally get this sorted out?

aesmith
Pro
Fixes: 4

Its a long time ago but when I had the nonsese I found a CEO email address. In response to my email I had a call from a lady in "the team that assists with complaints to the CEO" and she fixed it right away.

MrKvee
Dabbler

I was hoping for something that seems a little less like the 'nuclear option', but given the amount of time that I have spent trying to sort this out this is certainly something for me to think about. Thanks for the suggestion.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules.
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Hey there @MrKvee I have replied to your PM Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
MrKvee
Dabbler

@willcutforth I have just sent the information requested